Sunday, October 07, 2007

Over the river

Since my working place has changed, I haven't been able to ride my pretty bike.
These days, I could get a chance to have long vacation for 2 weeks. It's just unbelievable! Thank god !
So I decide to ride my bike while my vacation.

Then my friend suggest me to come to the place he lives. It sounds like a kind of joke, because it's too far to get by bike.
It's so challenging and I really like it. I had been wondering if I could try.

But, it kind of wasting time to think again and again.
My heart told me "No need to think, Just do it !".

So, I left my house at 14PM.
At the moment of leaving my house, I was kind of scared if I can arrive there.
After few minutes, my anxiety has blown out!
It was so comfortable to ride the bike. And so fun! My foot never stop riding!

Around 16PM. I got around "Omiya". I was almost lost my consciousness and I was at a lost there. I asked the way to "Kawa Goe" at the police station.

Around 17PM. I called my friend to ask the way to his house. He was just surprised that I was there. He kindly told me how to get his house.

Around 17:30PM. I arrived his house !! So satisfied !!
Talking for 1 hour. His son came back with mother, This was the first time to meet him, at first site, he was kind of scared :<. Because I have beard and mustache, may be so scarly for him. He was almost crying but he was so cute !! When I left his house, finally he waved his hand to me. I believe we are friend now!

Around 19PM. I left his house. I forget to take a light. I just worried if the police catch me. My friend lent me a small stand light! Wow, useless, man! It's useless!
Anyway I bought some battery to use it, and grab it while riding bike :p.
Sorry I was wrong, It helped me sometimes. You were right, friend.

Around 21PM. I could arrive at my house. Almost dead :<.

Around 21:30PM I went out with my another friend to drink beer!!

BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER!

After traveling a long distance! The taste of beer is incredibly good! It ran throw my throat!
Anyway, I really enjoyed this small trip with my cute bike!
(weight 87.8kg BMI 30%)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home