Sunday, July 23, 2006

Gotta Bike!

I have been trying to lose my weight for a long time, but I have not lose my weight yet!
So I decided to go work by bicycle!
But before starting it, I thought that I should try to go to company by bicycle.
It took almost 1hour to arrive at the company with my old bicycle.
To be honest, it is impossible to go work with my old bicycle.
Finally, I bought a bicycle made by GIANT and is pretty cool.
I didn't know about bicycle well, but my friend kindly had been to there with me to buy it.
He helps me a lot, thank you my friend.

1 week later, I got a phone call which says it takes 2 weeks to get it.
I have to wait until it's on shop.
Anyway, I am really happy getting it. And I must lose my weight!
Thanks.
(weight 79.4kg BMI 25%)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home